because what I want is to fly and fly to a place with which this single master and nobody else spend time with, that we have two and fly fly feel the air, and down toward the water and feel you feel good, feel love is to feel that I love just for you, is what I feel for you, because what I want is to go into that place where nobody makes us infinite evilwhere there is nobody else that we just feel what we feel, be happy and happy
They're trying hard to put me in my place And that is why i've gotta keep running The future is mine and it's no disgrace Cos in the end the past means nothing
2 comments:
pqTe amo emaciado maju hermosa ! :D
Hoy se repite ese dia :D pero com camara de maru caragda :P -
Te amo estupida !
Post a Comment